mercredi 5 juin 2013

tell me im pretty

Photo



Photo



therealhamster: the most accurate representation of me to date



therealhamster:

the most accurate representation of me to date

publicschoolbitch: literally me my entire life



publicschoolbitch:

literally me my entire life

Photo



ravenmgee: twofingerswhiskey: the-world-today: The Paradox...



ravenmgee:

twofingerswhiskey:

the-world-today:

The Paradox Axe

this makes me so angry

the fact that they didn't call it a paradaxe makes me angrier than the actual axe

Photo



hagaykure: hagaykure: Swiggity swag the Emperor is in the...



hagaykure:

hagaykure:

Swiggity swag the Emperor is in the bag

no stop reblogging this again

darknephilim: FUCK EVERY TIME I SEE THIS GIF I JUST LOSE IT



darknephilim:

FUCK EVERY TIME I SEE THIS GIF I JUST LOSE IT

aspiring-inspiration: Mr Moseby is done with your shit



aspiring-inspiration:

Mr Moseby is done with your shit

touche

can i touch ur butt now

u better sleep with one eye open m8

i sleep with both eyes closed because other wise its stupid

this isn't claudia btw she's way too nice to say the things i've been saying to you ok

imma fuck you up

Photo



thebravesoul: how real assassins fight



thebravesoul:

how real assassins fight

Photo



heismyfirstolive: timelordsandhunters: is nobody going to talk about this painting  i mean those...

heismyfirstolive:

timelordsandhunters:

is nobody going to talk about this painting 

image

i mean those men are just casually rIDING THEIR BEARDS NBD

never mind them, i'm more concerned about the guy kidnapping a woman with his beard

Photo



Photo



majss: hey will you remember me in a day yeah will you remember me in a week yeah will you...

majss:

image

hey will you remember me in a day

image

yeah

image

will you remember me in a week

image

yeah

image

will you remember me in a month

image

yeah

image

knock knock

image

who's there

image

i thought you said you'd remember me

image

image

image

image

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire