vendredi 7 juin 2013

Becoming my own Fitspiration

Photo



Photo



Photo



One of last week's lunches I forgot to upload. Obviously...



One of last week's lunches I forgot to upload. Obviously this was before my 30-Day Vegan Challenge! ;)

Photo



Reblog if your tumblr picture is actually you.

Going VEGAN for 30 days! Wish me luck haha. I’m curious and I really want to see whether I can...

Going VEGAN for 30 days! Wish me luck haha. I’m curious and I really want to see whether I can stick to it and how it will affect my life. Go veggie! lol

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



STRONG.



STRONG.

Photo



fuckinmajestic: fitt-for-a-princess: fitbitblr: brisweightloss...



fuckinmajestic:

fitt-for-a-princess:

fitbitblr:

brisweightlossjournal:

my-fight-for-fit:

lovewithallyouvegot:

One of the most inspirational videos I have ever seen. This is one of the few times I'll say literally everyone should see this. 

I started crying, I'll admit that.

Wow He is such an inspiration ! thats amazing!

I didn't know I'd cry watching this.. wow, just, incredibly inspirational!

I can't wait for this movie to come outtttttt

I actually started tearing up when it said we was a gulf war vet

this could have easily been my dad

i cried.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire