vendredi 7 juin 2013

Nothing Sacred

JU//0313

I have abandoned many a tumblr. I’ve gone is search of the great unknown, of a world without computers and compromises. I’ve found another use for my time. 

Photo



Photo



Photo







Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo













libraryadvocates: Yesterday I said that bookmobiles are an...



libraryadvocates:

Yesterday I said that bookmobiles are an instant reblog. Today, I learned that rule also applies to book donkeys.

thursdayofravens: tourmaline ring



thursdayofravens:

tourmaline ring

Photo



This poster was printed and distributed in the US in 1991.



This poster was printed and distributed in the US in 1991.

Photo



nevver: If by Yes



nevver:

If by Yes

savvydarling: The winter walkers by karl mackie on Flickr.



savvydarling:

The winter walkers by karl mackie on Flickr.

lamaie: ☆



lamaie:

omfgcate: dqdbpb: we're halfway thru april, u know what tht means? #ITS GONNA BE MAY

omfgcate:

dqdbpb:

we're halfway thru april, u know what tht means?

image

#ITS GONNA BE MAY

Even though I haven't listened to Heartbreak, for fear...



Even though I haven't listened to Heartbreak, for fear that it will ruin you guys for me…. Tegan, you still so boootifull

Photo



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire