mercredi 5 juin 2013

Desire and Longing

This looks like fun.  Want to try it with me? L





This looks like fun.  Want to try it with me?

L

to-be-young-again: love to do it like this! B Yes please. ...



to-be-young-again:

love to do it like this!

B

Yes please.  Just like last night !  mmmm!

L

I'm watching you… : )  Love to see your face...



I'm watching you… : )  Love to see your face when you cum.

L

Climbing on top. Do you mind? : ) L



Climbing on top. Do you mind? : )

L

to-be-young-again: All dressed up and you turned me on so much...



to-be-young-again:

All dressed up and you turned me on so much I couldn't wait again!

B

You seem to be in the mood to get dressed up tonight. Where are you taking me?  Hopefully you are taking me every chance we can get. :)

L

to-be-young-again: Wow!! B Would you like me to climb...



to-be-young-again:

Wow!!

B

Would you like me to climb on ?

L

Let's try this. L



Let's try this.

L

I distinctly remember you saying something about looking up my...



I distinctly remember you saying something about looking up my skirt tomorrow or was that being under it.  :)

L

Love the feel of your hands on me L



Love the feel of your hands on me

L

Talk about a head rush… All the blood is rushing to her...



Talk about a head rush… All the blood is rushing to her head … and all the blood is rushing to his "head" - smile.

L

Would love to be right there on you. Feeling your body heat....



Would love to be right there on you. Feeling your body heat. Smelling you. Tasting you.

L

This reminds me of when you say this to me.. And I love it. And...



This reminds me of when you say this to me.. And I love it. And I feel the same way about you.

L

No stay right there.  I love the feel of your touch. L



No stay right there.  I love the feel of your touch.

L

Or maybe you can help me prepare the meal. L



Or maybe you can help me prepare the meal.

L

haughtyspirit: smilingbelle: mmmm tables! :)   Some of the...



haughtyspirit:

smilingbelle:

mmmm tables! :)  

Some of the best meals are served on tables… ;)

I agree… Can I serve you a meal?

L

This is one sexy dress… wish I were 25 again. L



This is one sexy dress… wish I were 25 again.

L

I love watching you get dressed… oh and undressed too :) L



I love watching you get dressed… oh and undressed too :)

L

This looks incredible… wish it were you and I. L



This looks incredible… wish it were you and I.

L

to-be-young-again: I wish I could play with your nipples! B I...



to-be-young-again:

I wish I could play with your nipples!

B

I love when I see an image I like and then I notice it is from you. It makes me smile.

L

to-be-young-again: mydesirelonging: slow and steady wins the...



to-be-young-again:

mydesirelonging:

slow and steady wins the race.

L

I hope the race goes on and on!

B

Oh you say the sweetest things

L

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire